Popular Posts

4/25/2011

Sephora.

So, not gonna lie. I'm an online shopping whore. I have so many various sites bookmarked so I can check for deals and such. Possibly my favorite store to check out is Sephora - they change up the main page every so often so there are new deals and new products featured. If I could pick just a few, they would be:

A NARS blush in Orgasm - The packaging of NARS products is so amazing and enticing that this has to be included on the list. Priced at $27, it's definitely not cheap but totally worth it - Orgasm, their most sought-out colour, is a gorgeous shimmery peach colour and I can only imagine how amazing it looks on the cheeks. The price, however... It's a bit of a turn off, which is why I'm not including Deep-Throat (another shimmery peach colour, though a tad lighter than Orgasm) on the list.



A SEPHORA COLLECTION Professionnel Rounded Crease Brush #13 - Crease brush. 'Nuff said. Though I might say more. Priced at $17, this is definitely a good alternative to a MAC... 217? Or 227? I can't really remember. Anyways, it's pretty much a steal and definitely an important brush to have (don't know why I don't already have one).



An Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Electric and Ransom - Electric is a bright blue colour and Ransom is a gorgeous bright purple. Both would be great for a nice colour pop combined with a neutral eye. Also, at $18 you can't go wrong - I've tested the 24/7 eye pencil in Zero and was so amazed at the creamy texture, how easily it glided on, and it's staying power. The name of the product is certainly a proper one.



Three Sephora by OPI nail polishes - Leotard Optional, Break a Leg-Warmer! and A-ha! Moment - Leotard optional, the perfect nude. Break a Leg-Warmer, a gorgeous grey. A-ha! Moment, a solid, opaque white. All 3 staples in any nail polish collection. $9.50 each (as far as I know).



And a 1 oz bottle of Miss Dior Cherie. This is the most amazing scent ever. Upon receiving my second issue of Glow magazine, a free subscription for Shoppers Optimum members, I read through it and came across a perfume ad for this lovely scent. Being the person that I am, I had to smell it and fell in love immediately. It's the perfect combination of a mature scent and a light, floral, fruity scent. I have one card from Shoppers sprayed with the stuff and I can't stop picking up the card and smelling it - this is the most amazing perfume, ever. Period. At $60, it isn't cheap, but it sure is worth it.






So, after reading this long post, if I have any readers, what is/are your dream item(s) from Sephora? Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!