Popular Posts

5/06/2012

Products I've Hit Pan On/Used a Lot of!

Quickly, I thought I would share the products I've hit pan on, but also the products I've used to bits. I love this tag because it gives some significant insight into which products I use the most and which I prefer. Enjoy! :)
Clockwise from left: Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad in Skinlights, about $8, drugstores; Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer, $44, Sephora; Revlon Colourstay Foundation in Ivory, about $10, drugstores; Benefit Dandelion blush, $36, Sephora; Covergirl Shimmering Sands trio, about $6, drugstores; and Maybelline Fit me! Powder in 120, about $8, drugstores
My everyday foundation and primer - as you can see, they are both almost completely gone.


Even though I don't love powder in general, this one is amazing. It's cheap and doesn't cake on at all.
This is my favorite blush ever. It's natural, and shows up just fine on my super pale skin. :)



I used this dark brown colour as a liner for a while and hit pan (though it's difficult to see). The colours in this palette are amazing, though the staying power is pretty lackluster.

That's the end of this post! Thanks for reading. What is your most used beauty product?

3 comments:

  1. Great products love the Revlon Cream shadows gorgeous colours!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love them but they crease SO BADLY! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. My fit me! powder looks like that too!! haha :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!