Popular Posts

5/06/2012

High-end Makeup Wishlist - 05/06/12

I feel like I just did a wishlist post but there are so many things I'm drooling over I thought I'd share a few more. :) Including the Chanel foundation, Chanel blush and NARS duo from my last wishlist post (here), these are the high-end makeup items I wish I could afford!

1.) YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #7, Lingerie Pink
$39, Sephora

2.) Too Faced Summer Eyes Palette

$45, Sephora
3.) YSL Touche Eclat in #1, Luminous Radiance

$50, Sephora
4.) Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer (I'm almost out of my trial size. Boohoo)

$44, Sephora
5.) Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Ash Blonde

$29, Sephora
6.) Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Bisque (I have very little concealer left too!)
$30, Sephora

7.) MAC 187 Brush
$50.50, MAC Stores

8.) MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralized Skin Finish

$34, MAC Stores
Needless to say, I will not be getting all if any of these products (at least anytime soon) - my $10 an hour from American Eagle doesn't cut it :)

What is your most wanted high-end beauty product?

4 comments:

  1. Love wish lists! I am always making them too! The product I would like most at the moment is NARS Laguna bronzer because I have just go back from holiday and want to keep the sun-kissed look!

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want everything on your wish list as well! Too bad, I can't afford any of theses products at the moment :'(
    Hopefully you will be able to purchase a few of theses items in the future!

    http:///dugongsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, everything I want is on this wishlist! But I have to save up for awhile before I buy all of this!

    Fashions on Top

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!