Popular Posts

6/02/2011

Nail of the day - 06/02/11

New series - nail of the day? Like outfit of the day, but with nails? Hahaha.

My new favorite nail trend - that one, with the all the nails painted one colour, and then one painted another colour... Let me just show you.





So... yeah. The colours I used?

Essie's Turquoise and Caicos and this gold one of China Glaze that doesn't have a name anywhere on the bottle. I picked these two colours because I absolutely love the way they look together and the way that the matte polish compliments the shimmery gold. I also really love this trend because it's so unexpected and interesting - in fact, I've already gotten a few weird looks on it. I think it's gorgeous, however. But what do you all think?

This look can also be achieved by having the same colour of polish on all 10 nails but adding a glittery top coat on top of only one nail - I personally prefer the ring fingernails, but it's really all about personal preference.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!