Popular Posts

5/07/2013

Tutorial: Beachy Waves!

This is a post I started about eight months ago and am finally finishing up. Enjoy!

I'm going to start off by saying that I have no idea how this will turn out, seeing as I've never done a hair tutorial on my blog before. However, I wanted to share this simple tutorial with you because I know I personally am a big fan of it.

Now I don't know about you, but I have never been able to get the "heatless beachy waves" hair style to look nice on me - my hair always frizzes up. This is my way of achieving that look, using heat because my hair has issues.

You're going to need:

Hairspray (I used the Herbal Essences Body Envy)


A flatiron (Mine is the Babyliss Nano-Titanium)


OPTIONAL: Beach Spray (this is the L'anza Healing Style Beach Spray).


You're going to want to start out au naturale, taking about an inch section of hair and twisting it around on itself.

Next, take a flat iron and run it over the twist until heated.


Repeat on the rest of the head. You should look like you have dreadlocks. Then just spray with 
hairspray, shake out and carry on with your day! I added a bit of beach spray to acheive the "piece-y" look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!