Popular Posts

5/06/2013

Review - NARS Larger Than Life Eyeliner in Barrow Street

NARS recently came out with their summer collection (I believe midway through April) and when I was in Sephora the other day, I happened to spot this beauty and was immediately drawn to it because - let's face it - who doesn't love mint green?



The summer collection consisted of a mixture of bright and pastel hues. The eyeshadow duo and nail polish were particularly bold, but I found I was attracted to the eyeliner and lipgloss from the collection. Unfortunately, I was unable to purchase both.


This eyeliner is a beautiful, seafoam/mint green. While it seems unwearable, I have worn it in place of your typical black or brown eyeliner for a few days and have found it to be gorgeous.



















The formulation is fairly creamy on the eye. While I think it could glide on a bit easier, it is still a fairly good texture. Additionally, the wear time of this product is really good - I would say about 8-10 hours on the top lashline, and 4-6 on the waterline.



















When I first bought this liner I was concerned it would be limited edition. Thankfully, it isn't - but if it tells you anything about how much I like the product, had it been limited edition I would have bought at least two extras! If you're anywhere near a NARS counter or Sephora store, I highly recommend checking this (and the entire collection) out.

Available at Sephora stores, $28 CAD.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!