Popular Posts

5/14/2013

Review - NARS Pierre Hardy Blush in Boys Don't Cry

I'm here today to do a review on one of my new favorite blushes from the NARS Pierre Hardy collection.



The collection came out at the end of April and features two blushes as well as numerous nail polish duos. While I was quite attracted to a lot of the colours, this particular product was one that immediately drew me in.

"Boys Don't Cry" is a beautiful red-coral with a geometric design in gold overspray. I emphasize the word overspray - the gold on top of the product will come off (see image below).
















If you'll excuse my vein-y-ness, the product swatches beautifully and blends out quite well, particularly with a brush. When unblended, the colour is a red-coral, but it pulls slightly more coral and less red when applied with a light hand to the cheeks. I have extremely fair skin, but I can make this work on me because of the blendability of the product.

Additionally, this blush is super-sized - it comes with 0.45 oz of product, compared to the 0.16 oz one would get in a regular NARS blush. This means you're getting about 3 and a half times the amount of product for $16 more.

The blush is the exact size as the Foreplay cheek palette.

If you're thinking about picking this one up, I'd get it sooner than later. This collection is limited edition (the nail duos for sure). It retails from Sephora for $48 CAD.

1 comment:

  1. This looks just lovely, I love the design in the pan. Great review! :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!