Popular Posts

8/25/2012

High End Makeup Wishlist - 08/18/12

I'm here to do an update on some products I would love to purchase but probably won't :)
*prices are in USD, not Canadian.*

1.) Benefit How to Look the Best at Everything set, $30


2.) Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Coral, $22.50


3.) Soap and Glory The Righteous Body Butter, $18


4.) Justin Bieber Girlfriend perfume, $49


5.) Vera Wang Princess perfume, $45-$60


6.) Philosophy Strawberry Italian Soda Lip Shine, $10


7.) Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine, $12 


That concludes my wishlist! If you have any questions on these products then let me know.

On a side note, I've decided that my project pan no longer includes a spending ban, because I'm more concerned about finishing products. That allows me to buy some of these things ;)

3 comments:

  1. ohhh I want to get my hands on that Benefit pack too!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been wanting to try the philosophy lip shine too! but they don't have that where i live. great wishlist ;)

    anansays.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post and you have a great blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!