Popular Posts

8/20/2012

Miscellaneous Collective Haul!

I've been doing an embarrassing amount of hauls lately but I thought I would do one more before I stopped buying things for a while. Now again, if anyone is curious, I am still on project pan. However, I have never counted nail polish in my project pan and the two makeup products I did buy I knew I'd use. 

First I got this mint green chiffon shirt from Garage. I had seen this in the window a few times and love it - it's a button down with a sharkbite hemline (I think that's what it is called) and I think this would look great with skinny jeans or tucked into a skirt with a bandeau underneath. This was $30.


I also got three nail polishes recently (all on different trips). The first is Bikini So Teeny by Essie, which I did a nail of the day post on here.


I also got Essie's Ballet Slippers, and I talked about this in my July Favorites post here. I also am planning on doing a nail of the day post on this, which I will link here when it is up. Both polishes were $8 each.


The last polish I got was a Sally Hansen Hard as Nails polish in Pacific Blue. I know a lot of people have mentioned this and I really like it - it is like a darker version of Bikini So Teeny. This was only about $4.

From The Shoe Company, I got this pair of shoes which my sister and I will be sharing. They are Steve Madden wedges with a cream-coloured crochet T-strap and they are incredibly comfortable to walk in, despite the fact that they are pretty tall. I believe these were discounted to around $70.

Moving into some more beauty products really quickly, I also got the Soap and Glory Clean on Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel. I'd like to do a review on this so I won't say too much, but it is a huge bottle, smells amazing, and was $14. I'm really excited to try this.


I also happened to find the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains at my drug store so I picked one up in the colour Precious. This is a really natural colour but I loved the way it felt on my lips when I tried it on. I just might have to go back and get another brighter colour.

The last makeup product I got was the bareMinerals Multi-Tasking SPF 20 Concealer in Summer Bisque. I'm a huge fan of mineral concealers and am really enjoying this one. This was $23.


I also went to Aerie to check out new underwear and bras. Now I'm not going to show the underwear simply because I've already worn some of it but I got 7 pairs of the lace ones for around $20 ($26 and my discount because I work at American Eagle). I also got two other bras that I've also worn - one was white and the other nude, and they are both the Ella Gel bra if you're interested in googling it. 

Additionally, I picked up two bandeaus. One is a nude lace, as pictured below.


The other one I got was a white lace. These were both under $10.


The other bra that I got was a nude bra with this gorgeous black lace overlay. I've never had a bra as pretty as this and I love it. For those wondering, this is the Brooke style (and I wear a 34A. Wooo).


My friend also went to New York and she brought me back this bag, which also included a little phone case. I love this and have already used it!

My mom also got me a few things from Seattle. 

She got me the Someday by Justin Bieber rollerball partly as a joke and partly because she knows I'd use it - this is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I don't like Justin Bieber much, but this perfume is amazing.

The other thing that she got me from Seattle was the NARS Foreplay cheek palette. I don't want to say too much about this because I have a review coming up soon, but though I didn't ask for this or anything I am in love. I can't wait to travel because this will be the only cheek product I bring.



The last last thing I have to show is something I got from Dailylook - I've looked at the website lots of times but never purchased anything until now.

I saw this skirt maybe a couple of weeks ago and found it gorgeous, and so I bought it. I can imagine this with a flowy chiffon shirt like I showed from Garage tucked into it and with some simple black flats or heels. It is on the fancier side so I probably won't wear it a heck of a lot, but I will get some use out of it. This is from the brand "English Rose" and it was around $30.





That concludes this incredibly long collective haul! Sorry for all the haul posts - I promise I'll have some good material coming up soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!