Popular Posts

8/17/2012

Nail of the Day - 08/17/12

I've been absent from my blog for a while but I have a few posts planned, so I thought to kick off my return to the blogging world I'd show you all a nail of the day.

The polish in question is Essie's Bikini So Teeny from their summer line, and I searched everywhere to try and find this. It actually was sold out almost everywhere.


Bikini So Teeny is a beautiful cornflower blue colour with a hint of silver shimmer to it, but for the most part it is a creme finish. The picture below shows the polish more true to colour than any of the others - and as you can see, it is almost more of a purple-blue colour.


This polish was opaque in 1-2 coats, which was incredibly impressive, particularly for Essie.


I picked this up from Rexall for about $8 and it's safe to say I am officially an Essie convert. I would definitely recommend checking out some of their collections, because some of the colours I've seen are truly unique and beautiful.


That concludes today's nail of the day! Keep your eyes peeled for another Essie post coming soon, because I have another nail polish I'd like to share. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!