Popular Posts

6/03/2012

May Favorites!

It's that time again!

I tend to ramble, so I'm going to try to keep this blog post short. Here goes!


My first product is the Garnier BB Cream. Honestly, I'm not going to say anything about this because I did a full review of it, so click here if you'd like to read it!


Next is a new concealer I purchased recently. This is the L'oreal True Match Concealer, and I love this because it matches me perfectly, and it has amazing coverage. It's been a while since I bought concealer and I had been using some that weren't the right colour or that I didn't like, so having a good one was a refreshing change!


This is the NARS Orgasm Illuminator. I thought I might have talked about this before, but I guess I haven't. I have a love-hate relationship with this product, but lately I've been using it underneath my blush and I love the shimmer and bit of highlighting it gives me. The blush tones it down on my cheeks, so I don't look like a big glitterball.

Left: Unblended, Right: Blended out


Speaking of blush, my favorite this month has been the Clinique Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher in New Clover. This is a beautiful muted pink and looks super natural on the cheeks.

Kicking off my eye favorites is my MAC quad (and for detailed swatches, click here). I've lately pulled this out and I particularly love the colour Phloof!, which I like to just put all over my lid for a brightened effect.

Another eye palette I love is the Wet-n-Wild Walking on Eggshells trio, and I like using this the same way I like using my MAC quad - applying the lightest shade across my lid. These colours are also highly pigmented and super creamy. For swatches of this palette, click here.


I've also loved curling my eyelashes lately!


The lip combination I've been loving this month is L'oreal's Colour Juice lipstick in Pink Lemonade with Mai Couture's Social Gloss in Flirtini. This is a beautiful, natural lip look.


I've also been loving this sunscreen by Biotherm - it smells amazing (like citrus) and has SPF 50. I never used to use sunscreen but lately I've been loving it.


Last product is the Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo. I LOVE dry shampoo and this one is amazing - it smells like limes and works wonders on oils!


For one random favorite - I've been listening to this song on repeat all month. I was in the pit band for Beauty and the Beast this month and this was my favorite song from the musical!


That's it for my May favorites :) What has been your favorite thing this month?

4 comments:

  1. love your faves :) i just posted mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog! i recently bought the Wet-n-Wild walking on eggshells trio and i really like it! i also love the lush dry shampoo its a great product!
    you should check out my blog. thanks!

    http://nattieness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, they're amazing, right?

      I'll check it out!

      Delete
  3. long ago I should have seen-
    (Baaaaah)
    all the things I should have been-
    (Baaaaah)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!