Popular Posts

6/23/2012

Review - Harmony by Belvada Lipstick Duo

I've got a quick review of a product I got in my Glymm box this month - I've stopped doing hauls on these because I've found a lot of the products in these boxes to be lackluster and I haven't done many reviews for that same reason, but I was incredibly pleased with this product and I wanted to talk about it.


So this is a double-sided product that comes with a balm on one end and a lipstick on the other. The colour I received mine in was "Natural Earth", which is a very neutral, wearable colour. This comes in three other shades.

Photo directly from the Belvada website.
The balm itself is not bad - it has no colour to it, and goes on quite smoothly. While it isn't my favorite, it is still fairly moisturizing, I don't mind it underneath the lipstick and I love how convenient it is because of the packaging.

The lipstick is almost as moisturizing as the lipbalm, and looks amazing on the lips. One thing that I love in particular is the smell of both of these lip products, though it might not be everyone's cup of tea. If you are someone who really does not like fake-smelling lip products, this might not be for you. I, however, happen to love the smell.


The packaging, though bulky, is convenient because of the fact that it has two products in one. I also love how sleek and well made it is.

In all, I do really love this lipstick duo. It retails for $20 and can be purchased on the Belvada website (linked here).

Left: balm (almost invisible) Right: lipstick

Would you invest in something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!