Popular Posts

7/01/2012

Nail of the Day - 07/01/12

I took these pictures a LONG time ago and forgot that I had this post as a draft. However, I repainted my nails in this colour recently so I figured it was still an accurate nail of the day post.
This is L'oreal's nail polish in Walk on the Beach and I would describe it as a grey-toned nude. In certain lights, however, it pulls warmer, and in others it can pull cooler. I love the colour of this polish because it is very natural looking, but it still shows up on the nails and is still quite beautiful. I have found that by wearing it my hands look more finished and refined than when they are bare.



It isn't streaky at all and is completely opaque in two coats. It is also incredibly easy to remove.


Between these two pictures you can see that simply by adjusting the light a little, the top picture is much warmer and the bottom is much cooler.
It's affordable and looks great - a win/win for me!

Would you try this nail polish?

6 comments:

  1. Yes definitely, the colour is really pretty! :)

    rainbowveinsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    Following your blog!

    Check out mine
    http://chicandchoco.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award check it out at http://something-that-is-beautiful.blogspot.ca/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely summer colour :)

    http://thriftyfridays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!