Popular Posts

7/29/2012

Project Pan Take Two - Update!

So these are some products I have used up recently! Not all of these are from my project pan - some are just ones I've finished, but I thought I'd include them as well.

1.) Benefit's high beam (sample)
I honestly don't really like this product and definitely won't purchase the full size. It's pricey, and despite the fact that it comes with a lot of product I find it to look too fake and glittery on my cheeks.


2.) Benefit Stay Don't Stray eye primer (sample)
I actually quite liked this. I'm having a bit of a problem now because I thought I had a back up UDPP after this and it turns out I lost this, so I'm out of an eye primer. I'm not sure if I will repurchase this or not just yet, but it is a perfectly fine product.


3.) Benefit Ooh la lift eye brightener (sample)
To be honest, I quite liked this product, but I won't repurchase it. I think it is a little unnecessary and I'd rather just have a good under-eye concealer.


4.) Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles
You all know how I feel about this - it was in my products I regret buying post. I won't be repurchasing this - I'm actually planning on buying the Garnier Anti Dark Circle Roller instead.


5.) Maybelline Great Lash mascara
I liked this, but it was nothing special. I purchased it because it was cheap and on sale and I like trying out different mascaras so much that I probably won't buy it again.


6.) Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray
A lot of people love this and I do too. The scent is amazing and it's very cheap as a heat protectant. I probably will repurchase this just because I feel guilty not using a heat protectant ;)


7.) Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Body Lotion
I looooveeeee this. It smells amazing and it is super moisturizing, in addition to being incredibly inexpensive. However, I recently rediscovered my Body Shop body butters and am loving those more than life itself, so I probably won't repurchase this.


8.) Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
Again, you all know how I feel about this. I won't be shelling out all the money to purchase this again.


And some updates on other products I'm trying to finish:

-Maybelline Fit Me powder 


-Benefit Dandelion boxed powder (sample)


-Covergirl Shimmering Sands trio


-Clinique All About Eyes cream


So that's it! I hope you all enjoyed this blog post. What products have you used up lately?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love benefit product. I recently used up my Rimmel Stay matte pressed powder - I've been using it all the time lately to take the shine away from sun block :) xxx

    http://rainbowveinsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!