Popular Posts

7/30/2012

Week(s) in Pictures!

These are some photos from up to a few weeks ago! I didn't have enough pictures for one week so I thought I'd combine them into one big blog post. Enjoy!

The best burger I have ever had.
Beautiful sunset :]
My organizational skills at American Eagle.
Deep fried California rolls.... so good.
Dragon rolls. Again - amazing.
Strawberry bloom donut from Tim's :)
Music, music and more music.

That's it that's all! I really don't take many pictures, but I hope these were enough. If you have a week in pictures blog post, be sure to link it in the comments so I can see!

1 comment:

  1. The dragon rolls look so yummy! I love your blog, I followed. I would love it if you could check out mine at www.foreverfuchsia.com and maybe we could follow each other. Thanks, and great post!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!