Popular Posts

1/19/2012

Would You Rather Beauty Tag.

I love tags.

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I actually don't use eyeshadow that much. I love my Too Faced Natural Eye Palette but I love mascara so much more - so I'd definitely rather lose all of my eyeshadows.


Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
If I could give my hair to a place that makes wigs perhaps, then I'd cut it. I wouldn't want my hair to get really long and gross at the ends so I'd probably cut it off no matter what - it can always grow back.


Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I really don't care. I love both colours - for the summer, probably a coral cheek, but I think both look really good when applied with a light hand.


If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Tough, because I'd probably want to go 50/50. If I really had to choose I'd probably say clothes just because makeup goes bad and if I got a lot at one time I'd have a hard time using it all up. 


Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
I don't wear eyeliner typically, and I feel like lipstick applied on the eyes is not only smudgy and gross but it also isn't very sanitary or safe for your eyes. One could always go with a pink or red-tinged eyeliner and apply it on the lips, so I'd have to go with the latter... Though I'd rather just not go there at all.  


Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? I have only ever been to MAC once, to be honest (to get my MAC quad! Click here if you want to see it). I'd love to go more often (I really would like a blush, a lipstick, and a studio fix powder) but I've never really had much of a chance. Sephora has tons of brands and all sorts of skincare, makeup, and hair products, as well as a wide variety of men's and women's fragrances. Hands down, Sephora wins by fair (and I feel like this would be a popular choice).



Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color the rest of your life?
Lip colour. A nude lip is something I am totally fine with rocking day in, day out, no matter what season.


Would you rathe wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Winter clothes are my favorite. I love long sleeved shirts and boots for some reason, so I'd have to say winter clothes in the summer.


Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round? 
Dark nails. I think they're so elegant and classy that you could wear them to, and with, anything.


Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Does Vaseline count as a lip product? Because if it doesn't then I'd give up my lip products and keep my favorite mascara or whatnot, and use Vaseline on my lips. :)

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
If I could figure out how to get my hair in a nice messy bun, then I'd prefer that. However, I seem to be lacking in that area of expertise so currently I'm only able to put my hair in ponytails.

Would you rather never be able to paint your nails agin or never use lipgloss? 
I'd rather not use lipgloss because there are other lip products out there, like the revlon lip butters, that provide enough shine. I love painting my nails and I don't think I could go without nail polish.

Woul you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
This is a horrible question. Why would I shave my eyebrows off?

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
If I had to, I'd go without nail polish. My nails are okay when they're bare, but I love playing with different products and experimenting with my appearance so much that I would never want to go without makeup. It's not so much a confidence thing as it is a fun pastime that I would not want to give up.



If anyone is interested in doing this tag, then by all means :) Link it in the comments section so I can see it too and I might just take a look at your blog while I'm at it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!